Arc’s Value Village Thrift Stores and Donation Centers started in 1982 as a means of funding programs and services that benefit children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families through The Arc Minnesota. Today, our three thrift stores generate significant funding for The Arc’s programs and services.
Arc’s Value Village Thrift Stores and Donation Centers accept donated items from individuals and businesses which are sorted and sold to happy customers. Volunteers are critical to store operations, helping keep costs low to generate maximum return and funding for The Arc’s programs.
Several things make Arc’s Value Village Thrift Stores unique in the world of thrifting:
- Great merchandise & values
- Exceptionally well organized stores, with clothing sorted by size and color
- Roomy fitting rooms
- Our FREE Personal Shopping Service
- The Village Rewards program which earns you points for shopping, donating & volunteering
- Our very own online Ebay store
We make thrift shopping comfortable and easy. Whether you shop because you’re thrifty or enjoy the thrill of the hunt, Arc’s Value Village will surprise and delight you!